Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Island Thunder™
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Island Thunder™ streams
Ghost Recon takes the next step in battlefield realism with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™: Island Thunder™.
Cuba, 2009: Castro is dead, and the first free Cuban elections in decades are thrown into turmoil by a drug-funded warlord. The Ghosts, an elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets, are sent to Cuba as part of a UN peacekeeping force to destroy the rebel forces and their mercenary leaders and secure the elections for a free Cuba.
- 8 new single player missions in an all-new campaign set across the island of Cuba.
- 5 new dedicated multiplayer maps.
- 12 new multiplayer weapons including the M4 SOCOM rifle and the MM-1 automatic grenade launcher.
- 2 new multiplayer game types.
- New Cuban enemy vehicles, new allied vehicles, and insertions by helicopter.
- Supported OS: Originally released for Windows 7, the game can be played on Windows 10 and Windows 11 OS
- Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz, AMD K6 III 500, or equivalent
- System Memory: 128 MB of RAM or above
- Video Card: 16 MB DirectX® 8.0-compliant 3D card; Voodoo™ cards not supported
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 8.0 or higher
- Hard Disk: 2 GB available hard disk space
- Multiplay: Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 56 Kbps or faster
- Note: For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.