Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Desert Siege™
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Desert Siege™ streams
East Africa, 2009. A 60-year conflict boils over as Ethiopia invades its smaller neighbor Eritrea, threatening the world's most vital shipping lanes in the Red Sea. An elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets, known as the Ghosts, moves in to safeguard the seas and free Eritrea. As the war rages on, the Ghosts are drawn from Eritrea's shores to the heart of Ethiopia in their deadliest battles yet.
- New multiplayer modes - Team-based Siege and Domination modes allow teams to attack or defend territory.
- Both new modes are fully compatible with your original Ghost Recon game - play for hours on the original maps.
- 8 new single-player missions.
- 4 new dedicated multiplayer spaces.
- 9 new multiplayer weapons, including the Bizon submachine gun, the M98 sniper rifle, and the fearsome M-60 machine gun.
- Supported OS: Originally released for Windows 7, the game can be played on Windows 10 and Windows 11 OS
- Processor: Pentium® II 450 MHz, AMD K6 III 500, or equivalent
- System Memory: 128 MB of RAM or above
- Video Card: 16 MB DirectX® 8.0-compliant 3D card; Voodoo™ cards not supported
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 8.0 or higher
- Hard Disk: 2 GB available hard disk space
- Multiplay: Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 56 Kbps or faster
- Note: For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.