Time Survivors streams
Time Survivors is The Most Historically Inaccurate Roguelike Ever Made, where you can play as legendary historical characters like Abe Lincoln, Tesla, Cleopatra, and more, each now wielding unique custom abilities that revolutionize gameplay.
Transform into a flying ninja robot as Oda Nobunaga, create defensive barriers made of cherry trees as Abe Lincoln (historically inaccurate™), or set the battlefield ablaze as Nero - the choice is yours. Each character brings a unique touch to every run, making each playthrough a unique adventure.
Travel through time and fight hordes of memorable enemies as you unravel a mystery. With over 150 different weapons, items, Relics, and buffs to choose from, every run is a unique experience. Fight skeletons in the Medieval Age, Velociraptors and T-Rexes in the Stone Age, and discover plenty of quests and secrets along the way.
But that's not all - Time Survivors presents a new meta progression system, allowing you to unlock and upgrade characters, weapons, and even game mode modifiers, using gold and other resources collected during your runs. Tailor your progression to your preferred playstyle and strategically allocate resources to create your own game-breaking build.
- Play as epic historic characters, each with their unique ability
- Historically inaccurate stages such as the Stone Age, the Dark Age, Ancient Egypt, and more full of enemies, secrets, mini bosses and end-stage boss
- Skill-tree based meta progression for all elements in the game
- Hundreds of different weapons, buffs, Cursed Relics, Powerups, and unlockables to choose from for a unique experience every run
- Casual quick 20 minute play sessions + plenty of quests and secrets to discover
- A Sandbox mode to test any overpowered build and train against any enemy
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-7200U @ 2.50GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space