The Sims™ 4 For Rent Expansion Pack
The Sims™ 4 For Rent Expansion Pack streams
Bring the neighbors together (literally) and experience multi-family lots as a tenant or property owner in The Sims™ 4 For Rent Expansion Pack. Your Sim can now own and manage multiple Residential Rental lots or move into a home where they’re closer to their neighbors than ever (perfect for snooping!). From potlucks to evictions, there’s a lot to do and a bustling new world to do it in. Purchase now to get bonus items to bring the Night Market home for your Sims with The Sims 4 Street Eats Digital Content**, available in-game on launch day, December 7.
- Street Eats Digital Content — Bring night market flavor home with a grill cart, street umbrella, and fruit basket, available when you order from November 2 through January 18**.
- The New Lot Type in Town — New Residential Rental lots give you the chance to get creative with multi-family dwellings. Give your Sims a basement suite to rent out, create a duplex to keep 2 families close, or even build apartments.
- Property Management — Property-owner Sims can be present property managers, living among their tenants, or they can live in a separate residence while generating income from several property investments. Watch out — if property owners don’t keep their Unit Ratings high, they could face a Tenant Revolt.
- Closer Than Ever — Closeness can create harmony — or drama! Sims in Residential Rentals will inevitably get tangled up in each other’s lives. They’ll socialize at potlucks, meet in the garden or other common areas, and have ample opportunity to discover each other’s secrets by eavesdropping, snooping, or even breaking and entering.
- Bustling and Beautiful — Explore a new world that’s alive with possibilities. Visit the botanical garden, leave an offering at a Spirit House, and discover an animal sanctuary! One of the most iconic scenes Tomarang has to offer is the Night Market where your Sims will discover new foods and unique objects.