MythBusters: The Game - Crazy Experiments Simulator
MythBusters: The Game - Crazy Experiments Simulator streams
MythBusters: The Game is an official video game adaptation of the legendary Discovery show. Become a Mythbuster yourself, both in front of and behind the camera!
Utilize the full MythBusters Workshop, and explore other locations like the warehouse, MythBusters Hall, and the testing ground. There’s always a new myth to unlock, so level up to try the next experiment. Be careful and be prepared, because each experiment carries a huge risk. And remember: don't try it at home!
In MythBusters: The Game, you can:
- Solve puzzles in the Blueprint Zone to work out the mechanics of each myth
- Collect the materials for experiments and craft the equipment to use
- Bring the experiment to life by setting it up and testing it out
- Confirm or bust crazy real-life myths, or deem them plausible
- Build your audience to get as much popularity as you can!
Fund and cut your episodes to grow the popularity of the show! First, manage your production budget and inventory. Once you conduct your experiments, play with the video editing module wisely, choosing the best bits to show. Make sure you have everything you need to impress the audience!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400, AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon RX 580 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: System requirements may change during the development of the game.