Lords of Infinity
Lords of Infinity streams
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the story of Lords of Infinity?
Where can I download Lords of Infinity?
Where can I buy Lords of Infinity?
What is the age rating for Lords of Infinity?
What languages does Lords of Infinity support?
Is there multiplayer in Lords of Infinity?
When is Lords of Infinity coming out?
Who is the publisher of the game?
Who is the developer of the game?
Take your place at the head of a noble house in a kingdom on the verge of ruin. Seek your fortune as a politician, industrialist, rabble-rouser, or conspirator to bring wealth and power to your family – or to save the realm from itself. The choice is yours in the long-awaited sequel to 2016’s Guns of Infinity.
Lords of Infinity is an immense 1.6-million-word interactive novel by Paul Wang, author of Sabres of Infinity, Guns of Infinity, Mecha Ace, and The Hero of Kendrickstone. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you use corruption and intrigue to secure your position amongst the aristocracy, or use the power in your hands to protect those weaker than you? Will you stand for the old ways? Or blaze a trail to an uncertain future. Will you take advantage of an age of disorder to enrich yourself, or risk everything to create a better world? Will history remember you as a paragon? A hero? An opportunist? Or a traitor?
- Become a member of the Unified Kingdom of Tierra’s political elite and navigate the intricacies of the Cortes – the Tierran Parliament.
- Manage your noble estate and bring peace and prosperity to your tenants – or squeeze them dry to fund your grand ambitions.
- Embark on sweeping plans to bring industry and commerce to your lands.
- Immerse yourself in the social life of the Tierran capital – a world of exclusive clubs, glittering balls, and high-stakes gambling.
- Balance the affections of family members, friends, lovers, and enemies.
- Conspire with lords, firebrands, and the agents of foreign powers.
- Use your wits, your charm, or your proficiency for violence to protect your interests, your fortune, and your honour.
- Seek romance in the most unlikely places – or look for happiness in an arranged marriage.
- Fight duels, hunt poachers, face bandits, and live the life of a country nobleman.
- Amass influence, wealth, and allies – and use them to determine the very fate of the Unified Kingdom.
Will you find yourself crushed by the intrigues of the bold, the idealistic, and the desperate? Or will you take your place among them as one of the Lords of Infinity?
- OS: 7