Gunhead is a FPS roguelite that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory: the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
Gunhead is a sequel to Alientrap's previous game Cryptark - taking its strategic fast paced 2d gameplay and expanding it to an roguelike FPS experience.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Fast paced jetpack-enabled FPS gameplay with 4 gun slots ready to be configured with over 50 weapon options
- Each enemy ship is its own unique challenge. Set your loadout strategize a plan of attack to take out the complex interconnected enemy security systems.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space