Few Nights More: Genesis
Few Nights More: Genesis streams
Please note: This is a free prologue and it includes act 1, and only 1 playable character and blood school is playable, The maximum heritage gained is limited to 50, and the maximum difficulty can be set to 2. As well only one castle will be available.
Conquer castles and claim your birthright!
The fight to reclaim your place in this world begins. Rebuild lost ruins, make them stronger and defend them against your enemies. After you regain your strength, move on to conquer more territories and eventually claim your birthright.
Few Nights More offers the unique fusing of castle management and turn based rogue-like combat. Fight against humanity, the undisputed masters of this world in your absence. Choose between eight different Vampire Lords, each with their own ambition and history. Find your trinkets, skills and perks along your way. Design your very own castle by placing the right rooms, adding decors that directly contribute to your army and your Vampire Lord. Conquer more castles so your influence and power grow, until you claim your birthright.
- Design your castle by adding new Rooms, Traps and Minions. Stack up on some buffs with shiny decors to get ready for the invasion screen to defend it to the end of every night!
- Choose among 7 different Vampire Lords with unique History, Gameplay and Abilities.
- Master 1 out of 3 Disciplines each time you play, each with 60 unique skills.
- Acquire new random skills, perks and trinkets to survive the nights.
- Excel in either being a Prestigious Vampire, a Seductive one, or master a Terrifying presence against your enemies.
- Test the builds you made against a variety of Hunters, Veterans and Unique Bosses in an action packed turn based combat system.
- Endure three acts across 12 difficulty levels, striving to survive and progress. Accumulate Heritage Points to enhance your lord's starting stats, skills, and unlock new castles and talents unique to each lord.
- Engage in the boundless challenge of Infinity Mode, where you can continuously test your limits without relying on a castle. Each night, you will be presented with three options to advance, growing stronger as you push yourself to see how far you can go.
- OS *: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Video Memory
- Storage: 2 GB available space