FatalZone: Outbreak streams
Survival takes a deadly toll…
The world has been ravaged by a zombie virus, but humanity doesn’t give up that easily! Outbreak is the demo version of FatalZone, a bullet heaven zombie apocalypse shooter where you have to clear a path to safety through hordes of the living dead.
The demo version includes:
- 1 location
- 4 character classes
- 30 unique perks to upgrade your characters with
- 6 types of weapons
- 6 types of armor
- 28 attack and defense skills
- 10 evolution paths for weapons and attack skills
- 31 enemy types (12 of them have unique art)
- 6 different difficulty levels for the location
- 6 base camp buildings, each with its own features and 3 upgrade levels
- 51 character stats
- Lots of mutations that change character stats randomly
- 5 powerups (on top of all the resources and XP)
- 34 achievements
Take on the zombie epidemic and add the full game to your Wishlist to get notified when it launches!
Your mission is complete if you hold out for 30 minutes during a raid. Can you last that long? If you're about to be overwhelmed by the zombie onslaught, just get to the chopper! Evac is always an option—wrap your mission up early and live to fight another day.
Risk your merc to get resources and upgrade your base, level up your skills, and develop a deadly build to fight the undead. In this world, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! But remember, no one is immortal...
Develop your survivor camp to unlock buffs. Upgrade merc skills in the Training Hall, recruit new mercs at the Mercenary Base, and upgrade your weapons and armor in the workshop. Upgraded buildings increase your chances of survival.
During a run, your mercs are exposed to the virus that takes its toll on the body. A bigger viral load undermines a merc's physical state and increases their chances of developing a mutation that could be beneficial or detrimental. Experiment to create the most viable fighter!
- Upgrade your camp to unlock buffs, equipment, and mercs
- Your mission is complete if you hold out for 30 minutes during a raid, but you can always cut your game session short by evacuating the contaminated area.
- Hire and train new mercs to replace KIAs
- Use the evac copter to wrap up missions early
- Create the most effective merc build
- Gain mutations that give unique skills or debuffs
- Use the inventory to place weapons and armor. Weapons grant starting fighting skills, while armor provides stats
- Choose from 5 levels of difficulty
- Fight on procedurally generated maps. Every run is a new challenge!
- Unlock numerous achievements to prove your mettle
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Quad Core 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space