Charlotte is missing.
A note has been left on her desk talking of "the ancient evil" and "banishment to a different realm." The eldritch tome and an untranslated scrap she had been studying act as the only clues to her disappearance. Use clues found in the book to translate an ancient language, evade the lurking horrors, and solve the mystery of the strange objects around you!
This is a compact, detailed puzzle thriller similar to The Room and Myst. The player can inspect items, use clues, and slowly crack the mystery of the Great Library.
By John Szymanski, director of My Friendly Neighborhood.
- Solve ancient puzzles, decode an eldritch language, and avoid the lurking horror all while sitting at a single desk
- Tense and foreboding atmosphere where the stillness of the library can be shattered at any moment
- High level of interactivity
- Multiple endings
- Good for a single play session
- Voiceover by Tom Schalk
The original version was released in Dread X Collection 2.
- OS *: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Quad Core 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 470 / AMD Radeon 6870 HD
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound