Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game streams
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the story of Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
Where can I download Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
Where can I buy Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
What is its Metacritic score?
What is the age rating for Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
What languages does Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game support?
Is there multiplayer in Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game?
When is Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game coming out?
Who is the publisher of the game?
Who is the developer of the game?
Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game. The game features a mixture of short and in-depth campaigns set across the darkest chapters of the 20th century. Play from the outbreak of the Great War up until the onset of the Cold War.
Darkest Hour will introduce a new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations simultaneously. It implements a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
- Short and grand campaigns allow players to experience the darkest hours of the 20th century, from the Great War to the onset of the Cold War
- New map, redesigned to offer greater detail as well as strategic and tactical opportunities
- Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events
- New artificial intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
Grand campaign scenarios (where it is possible to choose any of the nations involved):
- 1914 The Great War (starting on June 27, 1914)
- 1933 Day of Decision (starting on March 4, 1933)
- 1936 The Road to Another War (starting on January 1, 1936)
- 1939 Invasion of Poland (starting on September 1, 1939)
- 1940 Burning Europe (starting on May 10, 1940)
- 1941 Awakening the Giant (starting on June 22, 1941)
- 1942 Enemy at the Gate (starting on November 22, 1942)
- 1943 Allied Invasion of Sicily (starting on July 26, 1943)
- 1944 Allied Landing in Normandy (starting on June 20, 1944)
- 1945 Battle of the Bulge (starting on December 16, 1944)
Battle scenarios which focus on specific battles or wars and where players can choose between a small number of nations:
- 1904 Russo-Japanese War
- 1939 Invasion of Poland
- OS: Windows 98/ ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MH
- Memory: 128 MB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB hard disk space
- Video Card: 4 MB DirectX-compatible
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Additional: Mouse with scroll wheel, keyboard and internet for multiplayer