Corn Kidz 64
Corn Kidz 64 streams
The unique aura of bygone 64-bit worlds resurrected in this "pilot episode" 3D platformer roughly 1/3rd the size of the classics.
- !!CONTROLLER REQUIRED!! XBOX, PS4/5, Switch Pro, Steam Deck all supported (it is still possible to try to play with the keyboard but pain will ensue)
- locked at 30fps (probably should've been 20fps to be more obsessively accurate but you'll just have to be burdened with those extra 10 frames I'm afraid)
- not very modernized at all (but does support dual analog, widescreen and stereoscopic 3D)
Seve the one-horned goat has the same reoccurring dream every night. His friend Alexis is determined to break him free but they must first deal with an issue plaguing the nearby palindrome-themed town of Wolloh's Hollow.
- climbing and headbutting as only a goat-type fellow could bring us
- 1 small world, 1 large world, 2 linear tower worlds, +hub & bonus stages
- roughly 4-8 hours of gameplay
- fully featured world with enemies, NPCs, boss battle, and dynamic soundtrack
- slower, weightier platforming with a not-so-overpowered hero
- squash and stretch cartoon animation
- impale defenseless chickeny things on your horn
- more palindromes than da potato pad
- cryptic secret areas
- very belated followup to ancient indie platformer "Lyle in Cube Sector"
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5-2500k
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: onboard