The Sims 4 Werewolves Game Pack All Abilities Explained
In The Sims 4 Werewolves, there are many things to know about werewolves. You can learn about vampires, your own kind, or spellcasters as you read books, find secret tunnels and grow your collection. To be able to do all this much faster while having more fun, you need to know your abilities. Here is the full The Sims 4 Werewolves Abilities Guide for you.
All Werewolves Abilities and Descriptions
- The Will to Resist: With some mental strength, willpower and a few breathe in and breathe outs, the Sim can attempt regaining control after it was lost and the Sim ended up on a rampage. If you can use it correctly, your Sim will immediately stop rampaging immediately.
- Somber Howl: Sometimes it's hard to be a Sim, especially when you are a werewolf too. With this ability, they will be able to let loose a howl from time-to-time to calm them down and reduce their Fury. This is self-control at its finest.
- Primal Instincts: Why do we need all these emotions? If you are a werewolf and have the ability to activate Primal Instincts, it means that your mind can focus on what's most important: being confident. Tap into your instincts for a quick confidence boost!
- Personal Grooming: You guessed it; your Sim can lick itself clean. They can simply clean themselves. Grooming may not be appropriate in every social situation, be aware!
- Territory Marking: Enjoy the ease and freedom that comes with being able to mark your territory at any place and time. The world can be your canvas, mark it! Bladder relief is a bonus.
- Voracious Hunger: Although full description is not yet available, this ability lets you devour objects to deal with your hunger.
- Scavenger: There's a treasure trove beneath your feet. They can now use the ability to Scavenge Ground to grab treasures out of the earth using their bare hands.
- Tunneler: You can travel quickly around the world through the tunnels you can dig yourself effortlessly.
- Hunter: Learn how to hunt. Werewolves desire meat that is “fresher”.
- Curse Bearer: With this ability you can turn others into werewolves through your cursed bite.
- XX Nap: Let’s face it, you are a kind of dog in a sense. What better ability to just go ahead and nap anywhere and everywhere you want?
- Werewolf Diplomacy (Dormant Ability): Use politics and diplomatic skills to win over werewolf allies.
- Werewolf Empathy (Dormant Ability): You learned a lot from other werewolves after spending enough time with them. This ability allows a Sim to take Fury from any other werewolf and hinder the rampaging.
- Lunar Epiphany (Dormant Ability): Sim can understand the forgotten secrets of the Moon! This is a crucial step towards getting to know your own history, nature, and cure for good. With this ability, you can read ancient werewolf writings.
- Transformation Mastery (Dormant Ability): This ability will help them master transformation and allow them to call upon beast forms at any given time while preserving the sense of humanity.
- Werewolf Mentorship (Dormant Ability): Be the mentor and teach others with skill and grace.