Hogwarts Legacy Ghost of Our Love Quest
Although the quest isn't difficult or time-consuming in itself, it requires solving a mystery map to find the right location. This walkthrough will show you how to complete the Ghost of our Love side quest and find the floating candle treasure map.
You will start this side quest once you find a treasuremap that depicts floating candles, bridges and forests. You will need to unravel the clues and locate the treasure beyond without any additional information.
How to Complete Ghost of Our Love Side Quest in Hogwarts Legacy
Where is the Ghost of our Love Quest?
Ghost of Our Love's starting point changes depending on your Hogwarts house.
- It's under Hogwarts Castle for Slytherin.
- Ravenclaw's is the Owlery.
- Hufflepuff's vault below Upper Hogsfield.
- Gryffindor's is in Hogsmeade.
Ghost of our Love Walkthrough
The map will show you where to find the floating candles by using the Lumos spell. They will be near a bridge, and must be found at night (as indicated by the moon symbol over the trees).
These steps will help you find the treasure map,
- Go into the main menu, and select the "Wait" option on the map screen if your game is in the morning, in order to make it night. On PC press F.
- Go southwest from Hogsmeade to the Forbidden Forest entrance. When you first arrive in Hogsmeade, this is the sign that you will see. This should have a Floo Waypoint.
- Turn around from the Forbidden Forest signs and the waypoint to face a stone bridge. The bridge is on your left while you are facing the Entrance sign.
- Move towards the stone bridge, and cast Lumos.
- Once you do, floating candles will appear and start moving.
- Follow the Candles forwards.
- Candles will create a romantic space, a table and chairs that overlook the lake.
- You will find more treasure and candles as you get closer.
What is the reward of Ghost of Our Love?
You'll receive 400 galleons as a reward and an item of clothing.