Diablo Immortal Classes and Abilities
In this article, we answer the questions you might have such as "What are the best classes in Diablo Immortal, what are their abilities, and which class should I choose?"
All Classes in Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal Best Classes (Ranked Best to Worst)
- Crusader | Great AoE Abilities & Group Buffs
- Barbarian | Easy to navigate and play around (especially for new players)
- Demon Hunter | Pure DPS with a capability of ranged damage
- Necromancer | Perfect for solo players but difficult to master
- Monk | A Balanced Support and a DPS role
- Wizard | Quite fragile but very powerful against groups of enemies
The Barbarian is the classic close-combat class in Diablo and is always right in the middle of the chaos. It can take on the role of a tank, but is known for more damage. The Barbarian has two primary abilities and additional secondary abilities that unlock as the game progresses.
- Lacerate (Primary | Level 1): Attacks multiple times in close-combat and heals you for 15% of damage dealt in every 3 attacks.
- Ultimate: For 12 seconds, heals for 20% of damage dealt per hit and knocks down enemies in every 3 hits.
- Frenzy (Primary | Level 34): Each hit in this attack type increases your attack speed by 8% for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Ultimate: You are even faster and cannot be stopped for 12 seconds.
- Hammer of the Ancients (Secondary): You can crush the enemies right in front of you.
- Chained Spear (Secondary): You can pull the enemies out of the fighting range towards you.
- Whirlwind (Secondary): You can spin like a whirlwind to damage nearby enemies.
The Crusader class are the Knights of the Holy Light from the Diablo universe. They are equipped with thick shields and dazzling weapons. We can say that they are much more durable than all the other classes in Immortal. They act primarily as a tank and are always ahead. Crusader has 2 primary abilities and additional secondary abilities that unlock as the game progresses.
- Punish (Primary | Level 1): Attacks an enemy in front of him and increases the block chance by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Ultimate: Your ability hits all enemies in front of you for the next 12 seconds.
- Sacred Fire (Primary | Level 34): Deals Fire damage to an enemy and 25% of the damage to all enemies in front of you.
- Ultimate: Deal more damage for 12 seconds and gain a 1% damage buff that lasts 4 minutes per kill and can be stacked 10 times.
- Conjuration of Light (Secondary): Makes allies undamageable for 3 seconds.
- Judgment (Secondary): Damages and slows enemies.
- Spinning Shield (Secondary): Slams into enemies a few meters in front of you, pulling them towards you.
Demon Hunters are Archers in Diablo. They're fast, and do high-range damage with their bows, but don't last long. The Demon Hunter has 2 primary abilities and additional secondary abilities that unlock as the game progresses.
Demon Hunter Skills
- Crossbow-Shot (Primary | Level 1): Shoots an arrow at an enemy in front of you.
- Ultimate: Shoots a wave of arrows for 12 seconds and increases your movement speed.
- Explosive Arrow Shot (Primary | Level 34): Fires an explosive arrow that deals damage to all nearby enemies.
- Ultimate: Replaces arrows with bolas for 12 seconds, dealing more damage and knocking back enemies.
- Rain of Vengeance (Secondary): Arrows rain down on enemies in a selected area.
- Knockback Shot (Secondary): A lightning bolt strikes enemies, dealing damage.
- Multishot (Secondary): Fires a wave of arrows that deal 360% weapon damage to all enemies in the area of effect.
In Diablo, Monks are close-combat warriors who focus more on supporting a group. When played correctly, they deal very high damage, heal and also share useful buffs with the group. Monks have 2 primary abilities and additional secondary abilities that are unlocked as the game progresses.
- Thunderfist (Primary | Level 1): Teleports you to a nearby enemy and attacks them with several powerful punches.
- Ultimate: Causes thunderstorms per kill for 12 seconds. This storm damages other enemies and knocks them back.
- Lethal Reach (Primary | Level 34): Deals high damage to an enemy and the same attack deals damage to other enemies in the back.
- Ultimate: Additional knockback for 12 seconds per hit.
- Wave of Light (Secondary): Crush enemies in an area attack with focused light waves.
- Cyclone Strike (Secondary): Spins around, pulling enemies in and dealing damage.
- Flying Kick (Secondary): Jumps between enemies 7 times, dealing damage.
Necromancers are wizards devoted to the dark arts. They use their powers to recruit invincible, undead allies and move in range or close-combat. Necromancers are versatile and use their pets to distract attention from them. Necromancers have 2 primary abilities and more secondary abilities that are unlocked as the game progresses.
- Bone Spear (Primary | Level 1): Throws a bone spear that deals damage to the enemy. Deals 50% of the original damage to two additional targets behind the first enemy.
- Ultimate: Not yet known.
- Soulfire (Primary | Level 34): Throws a magic orb at enemies and the damage has a wide area of effect. Deal 100% damage to the first enemy and 25% damage to all surrounding enemies.
- Golen Command (Secondary): Summons a large golem used as a tank.
- Corpse Explosion (Secondary): Causes nearby corpses of defeated enemies to explode.
- Skeleton Mage (Secondary): Summons a Skeleton Mage that attacks enemies.
Wizards are ranged warriors who deal high damage from afar with a variety of magical attacks. They don't last much, but they can slow down opponents. The wizard has 2 primary abilities and other secondary abilities that are unlocked as the game progresses.
- Magic Missile (Primary | Level 1): Deals damage to a target in front of you.
- Ultimate: Frost missiles increase damage and slow enemies for 12 seconds.
- Electrocute (Primary | Level 34): Deals damage to the first enemy and can bounce to 3 more enemies for 30% of the damage.
- Ultimate: Hits multiple targets for 12 seconds and makes your character run at the same time.
- Meteor (Secondary): A large meteor falls from the sky and deals damage.
- Teleport (Secondary): Teleports you forward a few meters.
- Lightning Nova (Secondary): Deals lightning damage to your surroundings.