Card Survival: Tropical Island
Card Survival: Tropical Island streams
Card Survival: Tropical Island is a card-based survival experience from the creators of Card Quest.
Experience what life would be like if you were stranded on a desert island, all in a card format.
Explore, craft tools and manage your needs in order to survive in this hostile environment.
- Simple but deep system: all interactions are done by using cards or combining them together.
- Tons of Content: Go from a starving castaway in rags to a prosperous island farmer.
- Realistic Simulation: Tracking everything from body weight to calluses on hands and feet and even your stool consistency.
- Character Creation: Choose a premade characters or create you own by choosing perks determining your physical and mental traits, skills and starting conditions.
Explore a Desert Island
- Explore a large island with more than 16 different environments, including beaches, jungles, grasslands, mangroves and even cave systems.
- Learn to coexist with the many different animals of the islands, be they predator and prey and even learn to domesticate and breed them.
- Learn of the different culinary and medicinal uses of the diverse flora of the island and discover the secrets of how to grow it.
Keep yourself busy with lots of activities
- Work wood, stone, copper, fiber, leather and clay to craft yourself lots of different tools, weapons, clothes and containers.
- Build yourself a home and other structures out of wood and mud, including animal enclosures, crop plots and water reservoirs.
- Roast, smoke, dry and salt different meats, make your own bread, oil, cheese, sugar, alcohol and cook lots of different recipes.
Complex health system
- Suffer from foot and hand sores, back pain, sunburns and even bug bites. Craft protective clothing and use multiple medicinal plants to treat these ailments.
- Sprains, fractures, abrasions, bleeding lacerations and animal bites are some of the many ways in which you can get hurt. Wash and treat your wounds to stave off infection and promote healing.
- Get fever, diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and rashes from the bacteria and parasites you can catch on the island. Feed yourself well and keep your morale high to help strengthen your immune system.
- Experience a complex psychological system that features boredom, isolation, anxiety, depression and spiritual or psychotic experiences. Make imaginary or animal friends, entertain yourself with fun and creative activities and achieve interesting mental states.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space