Create Price Alert
Release Date: 31.01.2013
Compare the cheapest prices for Antichamber with bestgameprice.net to find the best deal. Discover where to buy the cheapest Antichamber PC key. You can also explore Antichamber system requirements, watch its Twitch streams and see the game stats below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the story of Antichamber?
Where can I download Antichamber?
Where can I buy Antichamber?
What is its Metacritic score?
What is the age rating for Antichamber?
What languages does Antichamber support?
Is there multiplayer in Antichamber?
When is Antichamber coming out?
Who is the publisher of the game?
Who is the developer of the game?
Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
Supported Languages: English
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space